Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Maths work.

Last week I was learning about how important it is to read instructions properly and to look at the key in graphs.


Here are a few problems I worked on. It is important that I look at the key because…that helps me if you don't read it you will get it all wrong.
                   
Children at the Park
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Key: =  $ 10


How many children were at the park on Tuesday?30
How many were there on Wednesday?55

How many more children were there on  Monday than Thursday? 40

4 comments:

  1. HI there Daejarhn I am Joshua from Waikowhai Primary.
    I really liked your work because you explained how many people went to the park very clearly and it remndered me of when I was a year 5 and we had to do graphs.
    Maybe next time you could add you could of add how much ahalfwas in the key.
    blog you later.
    Jolshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Joshua thankyou for another nice comment to me thanks for the stuff I need about to fix it. bye bye

      Delete
  2. Hi there, my name is Saskia and I am a student in room 9 at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like the fact that you thought about the questions that you put in and then you made a key. I think that you could make your explanation longer so that we can fully get what you're trying to say. This reminded me of the time I did a similar thing, with trees in a test. That was the question that made me fail the test!
    If you want to follow my earning go to http://wpssaskiac.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saskia thankyou for your nice comment I really liked reading your comment lots of times very nice and it was kid of hard but I got it the key is important. bye bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.