Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

How can we find out about different ways of making money?



Write to explain the beginning of your inquiry.


You will need to include: An introduction saying what your chosen inquiry focus is, a paragraph that explains what you already know, a paragraph explaining how you will go about finding relevant information.

       My inquiry focus in my How can we find out about different ways of making money? class we started our inquiry. The topic is money we all came up with questions about money. I chose this question because because I don't know different to make money. and I think this is a good thing to learn about.


            What I already know


I know that you can print money but it's not worth anything or a money
Machine to make money.
            How can I find information
         By research. by asking people. In a Dictionary.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.