Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Catching crabs recount

Catching crabs Last night I, Capree,Rikahn,Will, Amaia and Kyral roamed to Koutu beach and was catching some crabs.


 Firstly I was going to go to the big rock it look like a cannonball it had big cracks in the middle I looked closely to then on the corner of my eye I saw a pink and white thing just making bubbles so I grabbed my skinny stick and try to get it out by pushing it’s legs to open it’s clippers to pinch on to the stick then I slowly pull it out it was fast as a 250cc.


 Secondly I was still trying to get it out I finally got the clipper attached to my stick than I pulled it out quick then the bucket wasn’t there so I ran to get the bucket and dropped the crab in their it was big so kyral tried to catch a crab with a cockle shell it was funny and it almost nipped him so I came over to him then did the same what I did and I gave him a stick then he got five I got one the next crab we found it was a female we couldn’t catch it because it had eggs by the rock so we left it there and kept on going on the other corner of my eye I saw a fast move in the water it was a baby crayfish it was cute.


 Thirdly we were allowed to do anything we want Rikahn and Kyral were going around the corner talking and I was just eating some fresh oysters it was yummy then 10 minutes later it was time to go just as I walked by this tiny rock there was an even bigger crab so I ran as fast as I could to get the bucket and flicked them in the bucket I showed my mum she was like “whoa thats alot of crabs”. Conclusion I was nervous when we caught crabs and it was awesome, I felt like a crab catching master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.