Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

HOW TO TRANSFORM FLABS TO ABS!!!!!!!!!

This is my writing assessment from Tuesday it was a bit hard and I pretty got low marks for my ideas and vocabulary, I got good marks for punctuation and organisation 

I believe that sports is extremely(very very) tremendous.


I believe that sports is the best because it is the best and it can make you fit as. Even fitter when you are right now. Do you want to be unfit and just stay home playing music on your bottom?
I would rather get myself into it and start playing sports.


Another reason why sports is better than music is because music can’t make you fit Sports can make you fit by running around and training.   


Lastly I believe that music isn’t super better than sports because it can really really make you turn into a skinny skinny stick by doing laps around the rugby fields. Do you want to be a skinny skinny person when you grow up?

Summary I believe sports is extremely fun it can make you fit and have a good friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.