Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

My Holiday recount.

I love going to Auckland with my family you know why? because there are fun stuff like Paintball not in paihia in Auckland,Kelly tell tins and everything that's amazing there.

Auckland Red Alert Paintball.
 Best day ever in my whole entire life.

 Me and my whole samoan family arrived at Auckland on a Saturday afternoon. When  me and my uncle arrived at Auckland I said “ Yay we're in Auckland now “.because we needed to go to Red Alert Paintball. I saw the sky tower it was taller than the other big buildings. Next my uncle said “I have a Turbo in the the van". He went fast as I yelled “slow down “. After that he slowed down and responded “ok“. I said “ok ”. Then me and my uncle Joey arrived at Red alert paintball. after I zoomed to the side of the paintball field with my drink. My Aunty Narell shot someone the person yelled “out!”.After when my aunty shot someone I yelled “Yay!!” Next my uncle quietly said “don’t let your aunty Rell know that you're here ok little man”. I replied to him “I sighed quietly ok fine”. Next me and my uncle joey snuck pass my aunty Rell then I grabbed her keys then ran with my uncle joey to her car then opened it and then Joey was driving the car to the Gengy’s place for dinner. The best day ever in my whole entire life.

9 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Joshua and I am a student in room Hauraki at Waikowhai School. I really like your red alert paintball story . It made me think of the time I went to paintball as well . Have you thought about going to paint ball again some time in auckland? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsjoshuas.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua thankyou for your nice feedback Joshua No i am not going back to Auckland to Red Alert Paintball. i'm not allowed to my mum said. cya later Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, My name is Max at Waikowhai Primary School in Hauraki class. I Like how you have said that you saw the sky tower we can also see the sky tower from our school! I am happy that you went to paint ball it reminded me of when I was about to go to paintball but was too much money (So Sad) Have you ever thought of coming back to Auckland for another trip at laser tag or paintball?
    Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Max for your very nice comment to me I maybe going back for laser tag and paintball it's all right ask your aunty's and uncles if your allowed to go. I went inside the skytower last weekend for my birthday on saturday the place was called fortune. you should go there by the time I really meet you in auckland then we could have fun.blog you later

      Delete
  5. Oh and also don't for get to check out my blog At http://wpsmaxmc.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks for looking.
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou max.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I looked at your blog you will see the comment. see ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.